Hi there! Yes, I am back. Long time no see, but with 2019 just having started, I have made up my mind with my blog. I gave it a whole make-over, so I can write a bit more broad about my crazy fermentation experiments and foodie or other thoughts.
I made – of course – some New Year resolutions and here is a shortlist of them:
1. brew a series of Belgian beers according to the style rules: Blond, Dubbel and Tripel
2. brew some really crazy beers with funny spice/fruit/herb additions
3. plant some vines in the garden to test if some classic varieties can survive the cold Danish climate
4. try to eat less food/drinks with added sugar and go more the natural sugar way (I will need some recipes here)
5. go running twice a week (gives me a lot of energy)
You will hear more about my resolutions – see how many I can manage to do this year. Not everybody likes New Year resolutions, but I love them. It is a good way of thinking about what you want to do this year that gives you pleasure and energy. And that is exactly what I want to do in 2019 – do things that I love and give me energy…..stay tuned.
Did you note down some New Year resolutions?